Thursday, June 19, 2008

Wednesday June 18

On Wednesday when I (Melanie) first walked into his room, Jesse was crying. I had to take a picture because he looks so sad when he cries. It makes me want to do everything I can for him.
Then, within the next minute, he was falling back to sleep. He sure does need his sleep to heal and grow. Get some good rest Jesse!
I was asked to post a picture of his hand and food. Here they are. They are not the clearest, because my camera does not take great pictures in the dark without a flash. So considering the atmosphere in Jesse's room, my camera is not the best. But none the less, Jesse little hand and feet are so cute! He has long fingers and toes.

Jesse will wrap his fingers around the end of your finger. It is so sweet! But don't touch his foot, Jesse has to have his blood drawn from his foot to test his blood gas. Everytime someone touches his foot, he begins to cry (anticipating the pain that usually follows).

No comments: