Friday, June 20, 2008

19 June 2008 - Holding Jesse

Jesse surprisingly has stopped leaking his lymphatic fluid over the last couple of days, and has been quite stable. Doctors orders are that we now have to hold him every day! Those are the types of orders you like to hear. Here, Jesse is sleeping in Rich's arms.

He has been able to sleep quite a bit lately, but his waking moments are quite striking. He looks around, tries to figure out what is going on. Below, he checks out his Mom...

Thanks to everyone for your prayers, fasting, and wishes for Jesse. He is doing better this week, after the many scares we had the previous two weeks. Love you all.
Rich & Amy


3 comments:

felicity & nathaniel said...

Rich & Amy,
I'm so happy that he's doing better. What a brave young son you have! I'll be in Provo in 2 weeks and I look forward to meeting my tiniest hero. Our prayers are always with you.
tons of love,
Felicity

Anonymous said...

Rich and Amy,
What a blessing it is to read how well your precious Angel is doing! I've been praying with my family every morning and evening. May God continue to bless Jesse each and every day. Blessings always!

Jessica Parker said...

Rich and Amy: I am sorry to hear about the passing of Jesse. I loved that little boy. I hope you guys are doing well. It was so hard to go to work on Sunday night and not have him there. We miss seeing you guys in the NICU. I hope the best for you both. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I am glad Jesse is with our Loving Father in Heaven. May God Bless you. Love you guys.
Jessica Parker (nicu nurse).