Monday, April 7, 2008

April 6, 2008

Last night, I (Melanie) went to see Jesse with Jon and Stephanie. Sadly, I forgot to bring my camera. Miraculously, his chyrothorax healed last week and he did not have to go into surgery. But to our great dismay, it started again on Saturday afternoon. Jesse had a wonderful blessing that said that his chyrothorax would be healed. Continue to pray for this little boy. Jesse looked calm and at peace. I wish I had my camera to show everyone. His hair continues to grow a little (there is a debate as to what color it will be). Part of the time, he was sleeping peacefully holding Amy's or my finger. At other times, he opened his eyes and looked around when I was in the room. He continues to amaze me.

1 comment:

Abbie Nelson said...

We continue to pray for him every night, and we are thrilled with every miracle! The Nelsons!