Thursday, April 17, 2008

April 17

Jesse turned four months old on Sunday, April 13! It is amazing that it has already been 4 months. I (Melanie) went to visit him tonight and spent about 45 minutes with Amy and Jesse. Amy (and Jesse) say hello to everyone in the family! Jesse slept for the first 20 minutes and then was awake and alert for the last 25 minutes. His eyes focus and look around the room. He has a few pictured taped to the top of his bed that he likes to look at. His hair is growing in and looks blondish to me (others have argued that it will be darker). Here are a few pictures of the day!

Jesse is looking right at me!


Jesse is looking at a picture of Cairo!

Jesse has positioning rolls made especially for him by his mom!

Just like the white ones under his legs.


Here is a view from the bottom of Jesse's bed.







4 comments:

Emily said...

Very sweet! Keep growing Jesse! You're in our prayers!

Trevor and Natalie said...

Jesse is looking better all the time, WOW! I have to come visit him again. His eyes are open and he is alert, that is so fun. I LOVE the picture with Richard's hand on his head -so much love, it made me cry.

Natalie

Unknown said...

Everyone in our family continues to pray and fast for little Jesse and for his wonderful and loving parents, Richard and Amy.

Our love to all of you!
The Recksieks

Unknown said...

Hello This is Brigham again.

I want to tell you how our famiy loves Jesse. Even Sophie, my three year old sister, prays for Jesse. I hope we can meet him soon. We are moving to Salt Lake City in July.
I saw the pictures with his eyes open and I am so glad. I like the picture where Aunt Amy is holding Jesse.
Everybody cares about Jesse. I can't wait to see him. He is a sweet baby.
Love, Brigham Bitner